Bloggiesta begins today, the 17th, and goes through the 20th! I’ve participated in a couple of previous Bloggiesta’s and accomplished a lot. So I’m signing up for this one – Bloggiesta even though it looks like I won’t get much time except on late on Saturday and maybe some time on Sunday. I haven’t been able to dedicate a lot of time the last couple of months to the blog so I’m hoping to make a bit of progress; maybe even something that readers can recognize. LOL!
For those that don’t know, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Their awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a piñata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!
The Bloggiesta site will continue to hold bi-annual events in March and September and potentially quarterly mini-events in January and July. So take a moment and check the site out.
Here’s what I hope to accomplish:
- Update theme and UBB – I’ve had updated versions forever but never gotten around to doing it.
- Update indexes – Indexes by year are updated, need to do genres
- Clean up and archive reviews: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Catch up on writing reviews/Cross post on Amazon/Goodreads/Avon.
- Review mini-challenges and and do at least one
- Backup Blog
- Update categories/tags on old posts.
- Cleaned up Inbox
- Monthly Giveaway Contest – Brainstorm idea and set up for October.