Bloggiesta begins this Saturday, the 17th and goes through Monday, January 19th! I’ve participated in a couple of previous Bloggiesta’s and accomplished alot. So I’m signing up for this one – Mini-Bloggiesta even though it looks like I won’t get much time except on late on Saturday and maybe some time on Sunday.
For those that don’t know, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Their awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a piñata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!
The Bloggiesta site will continue to hold bi-annual events in March and September and potentially quarterly mini-events in January and July. So take a moment and check the site out.
Here’s what I hope to accomplish:
- Set up review rating system – I’m going to experiment with a star rating system for book reviews. We’ll see how it goes.
- Update indexes – Indexes by year are updated, need to do genres
- Clean up reviews: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Set up February’s Blog Contest and posts that materials have been received
- Catch up on writing reviews/Cross post on Amazon/Goodreads/Avon.
- Review mini-challenges and and do at least one
Backup Blog– Installed Updraft Plus Backup/Restore Plugin linked to Dropbox account Streamline Categories and Tags– Categories and Tags have been consolidated. I’ll be leaving redoing categories/tags on posts until the next bloggiesta. Cleaned up Inbox– Installed Streak for gmail. Set up pipeline for blog reviews. Click HERE for screenshot.