Bloggiesta begins this Saturday, the 25th and goes through Sunday, January 26th!
Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a piñata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!
The Bloggiesta site will continue to hold bi-annual events in March and September and potentially quarterly mini-events in January and July. So take a moment and check the site out.
– From the Bloggiesta team
Here’s what I hope to accomplish:
- Update indexes and clean up reviews:
2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Clean up/figure out categories and tags. Set masters.
- Set up February’s Blog Contest and posts that materials have been received
Write up and schedule giveaways I’ve be planning to do.
- Update my reading challenge progress page.
- Catch up on writing reviews/Cross post on Amazon/Goodreads/Avon.
- Facebook Page – Delete profile one and update page one.
- Review mini-challenges and and do at least one
Participate in the Bloggiesta Twitter chat on 1/25 at 6 pm PST. Fix Contact Form that is not working Update background with a valentine theme Add menu item to display reviews by reviewer