It’s Bloggiesta time again, hosted by It’s All About Books and There’s a Book! I participated a while ago when it was hosted by Natasha of Maw Books and wasn’t able to join the March 2012 event due to a conflict. But nothing is holding me back from joining this one which runs from September 28-30. I won’t be doing much the 28th as that is a work day, but hope to get a lot done on the weekend.
So, what can you expect from Bloggiesta?
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
It sounds great, right? For more information and the sign up form, visit There’s a Book.
And this is what I’ll be trying to work on during Bloggiesta:
- Working on Authors After Dark scheduling.
- Continue setting up WordPress blog.
- Write interviews, reviews and guest spots that are scheduled and I have received.
- Update blog pages
- Clean out inbox
- Participate in several mini-challenges.
- Recreate WLW Dynamic Templates that were lost when computer crashed.
I know I’ll be adding as I go along; that always happens to me. So what do you have planned?